Take a look at our movie "Working with the EU". It will help you learn more about the boating industry in Europe and our activities at EU level. You may also consult our brochure.
You can also visit our EuroBoatingIndustry channel on YouTube.
Based in Brussels (Belgium), close to the European Parliament and in the heart of the EU quarter, European Boating Industry represents the interests of the European leisure marine industry and its members.
The membership of European Boating Industry encompasses all sectors relating to boating and water sports:
- Boat builders (sailing, motor and inflatable boats),
- Equipment manufacturers for boats (e.g. engines, electronics, rigging, interiors, sails, paints, etc.),
- Equipment manufacturers for water sports (e.g. diving, wind and kitesurfing, kayaking, canoeing, etc.),
- Infrastructure builders and operators (marinas), and
- Service providers (trade & maintenance, chartering, schools, maritime expertise, financial and insurance services, etc.)
Today, European Boating Industry counts 11 members, all of them being well-established national associations in Europe. We have also opened to sustaining membership in 2015. Through its members, European Boating Industry has direct contact with over 7,000 companies from all sectors of the leisure marine industry in Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Finland, France, Italy, Poland, Spain, and Switzerland.